THE PROFESSIONAL WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Students will be addressing the process of communication as possibly multifaceted yet integrated.
- Analyze the structure of messages with critical sense and appropriate methodology.
- Organize, outline and plan the operation of social media.
- Choose and apply techniques of messages to be distributed by the various means of graphic and audio-visual communication (press, radio, television).
- Lead to objective communication, responding to the principles of truthfulness.
- Work in institutions of press and broadcasting, in private and public companies.
- Working as a journalist in graphics, radio and television media.
- Practice as specialists in communication for the general public.
- Working as editors or writers in the media and broadcast on State and private agencies.
- Serve as a Communicator specializing in national and international political and economic communication.
Duration: 4 years
Dr. Rubén Gelhorn
Tel: (0343) 491 8000 interno 1302